Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


 I have been kind of busy lately mostly because I moved to Slovakia. I am still not sure if I did the right step . As a result my mind cannot stop playing with the idea of going 'out' again. Sometimes I wish to have someone who could decide for me what would be the best thing to do.
Will I ever become sure about my life(what I should do and what I shouldn't?) ? I recently read in one magazine about why it is so hard for us to decide. It is because we have choices. Without a choice we would be happy with what we got. Ok, maybe we wouldn't be 'happy' -but  that isn't important. The point is that we would try to make it work. Having a choice means that we have to choose and we will never find out if the other way(which we didn't choose) wasn't a better one.
Anyway, I am trying to focus and look ahead with clear mind.

Because of Christmas and New Year , I have plenty of time to do so.
Plus, of course, I have plenty of time to make new diaries as well.  Here are few photos of my latest work.
Oh, I almost forgot to wish you all the best! I mean ALL THE BEST!





No comments:

Post a Comment